Monday, May 27, 2013

image resolution problems

For some reason, (possibly an iOS update) my last few posts have been uploading at low resolutions... its really odd, but i think I have figured out how to fix the problem. Im not quite sure yet if I will go back and repost the fuzzy ones just yet. depends on how much spare time I find. ;)

Adventures in hand painting armor (version 2.0)







Sunday, May 26, 2013

Königs Kröte surfacing and first under coat

I thinned Tamiya putty with lacquer thinner and brushed it on over the entire surface of the KK. 

The first coat of paint... Black Gaia notes thinned out super thin. 

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Monday, May 20, 2013